In retail, returning is the process of a customer taking a previously purchased product back to the retailer, and in turn, receiving a cash refund, exchange for another item (identical or different), or a credit note.
The following conditions should be adhered for return or refund:
- Customers can cancel the order if the product is not delivered.
- Once delivered, Customers can return the product within 15 calendar days of the delivery date subject to original products are in 100% original packing with the invoice. Products once opened from its original packing will not be refundable.
- Any installation charges incurred by the customer are not in the scope of refund.
- Products can be returned in total or in partial quantity
- On acceptance of the refund request, the shipping charges incurred at the time of delivery and the reverse shipping charges will be deducted from the order value and you’ll be refunded the adjusted amount.
- Products if having any manufacturing defect in workmanship, will be repaired/parts replaced/product replaced. The supplier will decide the same based on the nature of the defect.
- On acceptance of refund, the amount will be given back in the same mode of payment as per initial payment mode. Which means that if you paid via credit card, you’ll be paid back in credit card.
For a product return, following criteria is outlined.
- Call our customer helpline at 800 52232
- Provide your order number and request for a product return.
- Our team will confirm you about the acceptance or ineligibility of the return item
- In case of return approval, you’ll get a refund within 14 working days.